A Career with Us
Country Care Companions is always looking for caring and compassionate individuals who are interested in making a difference by providing non-medical, in-home care to seniors and the disabled. If you are looking for a rewarding career as a personal non-medical provider in the healthcare industry and you would like to be a team member of an organization that cares about it's employees as much as their clients, then Country Care Companions is the company for you.
If you possess the following characteristics we would love to talk to you:
- Warm and compassionate personality
- Enjoy working with people, especially senior's
- Clear criminal record
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Clean drug screening
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible work schedules to match your availability
- Competitive wages
- Performance based compensation
Please fill out our online Employment Application to begin the process and we will be in contact with you. Thank you for your interest in working with Country Care Companions!